Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Oh happy day... oh happy day. =D Today was just a happy day. The thing that made it most enjoyable was getting the chance to see and talk with "My Luckystar." hahaha. Word! It's been a long time since I've called her that, and I don't think anyone remembers who that is. Anyway, it happened at work and we just talked for like 15-20 minutes just catching up on some stuff. Awesomeness! I love that girl. I miss her. Hopefully it won't be forever long till the next time we see each other. The fun day continued when I made my way to the gym and had yet another great and satisfying workout. Played some basketball again and I was the "crunch time" player hitting 4 out of 6 including the game winning basket. Word! hahaha. And it's not over! I'm still going to call my Little Sister in a little while and catch up. She's so weird talking about how concerned she is about me. haha. Ok that's not exactly weird, it's sweet of her. =) So with that said... I should call her so she still has time to sleep tonight. Hope you're day was as great as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home