Monday, January 19, 2004

This is one of those moments where I wish I wasn't who I am. I have that urge of just cussing out someone right now. Anger is flowing through my blood right now. Don't worry, the urge of getting drunk isn't there, but I do wish I had a punching bag so I can let this anger and frustration out.

So I got back from a nice weekend. Took care of some YFC business, then hung out with people down south. Good times most definitely. I get home Monday night. Not even home for a minute and I'm already getting an earful of crap from my dad. Mom gets home, within 10 minutes of her being home I get a similar lecture but an extended version with other crap added in. I'm sorry, but some of the she mentioned wasn't my fault, so why am I getting a lecture about it? Ok maybe not a lecture... but you know.

Can I borrow a freakin' baseball bat please? Or maybe a punching bag? Maybe I should go to the batting cage? GRR!! >=\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home