Sunday, February 29, 2004

Krissy's surprise party was cool! Well, from the time I was there anyway. Sorry I couldn't stay longer! Thanks to everyone who made it happen, much props to you all. Hope you had fun Krissy. Love you homie! Ok so I finally watched "The Passion" today and it was extremely well done! I loved it! I didn't cry but I almost got teary eyed. Ended up back at an SFC-ers house to discuss the movie and just fellowship. Lots of fun times there. Karaoke, billiards, the dog, the people... I love SFC! No worries, I love YFC just as much. =D

Ok so I got to see this sister again today. Word! haha. She was looking really cute today, considering certain circumstances. I can't say because it might give it away. haha. But yah... great times tonight. I was trying to decipher some things that went down at the house today. Signs or signals? Or maybe she was just tired and wanted to lay down but I just so happened to be sitting on the couch so she put her head down on me? I hate being clueless in these kinds of matters! I just don't want to assume something especially if I could be totally off. Then again, maybe they are signs? I need an insider! hahaha. Or maybe I should just put myself out there and tell her?

Things that make you go "hmm... ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home