Praise God things are better over here! Surprised at how fast things got worked out, but thank God for all that!
Anyway, the idea of me going to the military has come up again by my parents. Mostly my mom, actually... only my mom. I never gave it real thought because I always told myself I'd never go into the military and that life just wasn't for me. People tell me I should and that it'd be good for me of whatever. For some reason, the thought of joining is stuck in my head. Can you imagine, me in the military? I don't know, could be possible. Never thought it would happen, but who knows...
Anyway, the idea of me going to the military has come up again by my parents. Mostly my mom, actually... only my mom. I never gave it real thought because I always told myself I'd never go into the military and that life just wasn't for me. People tell me I should and that it'd be good for me of whatever. For some reason, the thought of joining is stuck in my head. Can you imagine, me in the military? I don't know, could be possible. Never thought it would happen, but who knows...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home