Friday, December 12, 2003

You know what, my blogspot thing is boring. No, not the content, though I am quite boring at times, I mean the whole look of it. Does anyone want to play with this crap? haha. Like I really care... anyway.

So the weekend is here. Not too busy of a week, but still quite enjoyable. I tried calling a place for a job, but for some reason the phone wouldn't connect. Maybe it was a sign? No idea, but I'll try and call back again another time. I went to a viewing yesterday. Brother Bong will definitely be missed. I feel bad because he has a little girl, 3 years old if I'm not mistaken. At the viewing I was thinking, man it sucks for her that her dad passed away while she's so young. But then again, a good thing too? Hear me out on this. I say a good thing too because at such a young age, kids don't comprehend the concept of death... most kids anyway. I watched her during the viewing and I'm just thinking how clueless she is that she'll never get to be with her father again, physically anyway. Sad... but death isn't something we should be totally suffering with. It should be a celebration. I know it's hard to be happy in times of death, but we should because it's when we get to see our Father. How awesome is that?!! "For to me life is Christ, and death is gain." Phil 1:21, my favorite verse in the Bible.

Anyway, it was nice to see everyone again, though under not so favorable circumstances. Talked with some of my YFC and SFC people, with my YFC and SFC CC's. Oh! My cousin called me from the PI! I was totally surprised. We didn't talk too long because she was with her classmates at school. I miss my cousins so much. I wish I could celebrate Christmas and New Years with them. One day I'll be there for that occassion. I hear it's really awesome over there during those times.

Well, got some errands to run with my dad before my night out can begin. Peace out homies! Be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home