I had yet another dream. This is like an entire week of dreams. I don't think this has ever happened before. This one was a cool dream though. It took place at the Commissary and then I time warped to a futuristic school. Strange, huh? I thought it was pretty cool though. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to bore you with the details about it. I've given you enough dreams already. What I'd like are some interpretations of them, but it's not necessary.
My brother went to a job interview today. Funny thing, he told me he forgot the name of the company. I just hope he doesn't say that at the interview. haha. So I'm bored right now. Just watching some tv. Fun stuff, ey? Not really. Anyway, think I'm going to go finish watching. Ok bye!
My brother went to a job interview today. Funny thing, he told me he forgot the name of the company. I just hope he doesn't say that at the interview. haha. So I'm bored right now. Just watching some tv. Fun stuff, ey? Not really. Anyway, think I'm going to go finish watching. Ok bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home