Friday, December 05, 2003

Hey you know what? I think I went a night without a dream! It was Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Awesome! haha. But I did have one Wednesday night. Anyway, highlight of my Wednesday was $1 bowling with the Commissary crew. I did pretty well averaging over 163. Had lots of fun once again. Thursday... eh. Could've been better. Mood was set for the whole day because my dad was getting on my nerves! I had to get my tires changed today because they're pretty worn out. Parents wanted me to do it today because I'm driving to Miami Friday for a YFC Camp. Word! It cost me $417, talk about an unexpected expense. Oh well, I knew it was coming, just didn't think this soon. Well, nothing much else to say. I did most of my packing and I'll just finish in the morning. I watched LOTR: The Two Towers. Awesomeness!! Can't wait till the last one comes out in a couple weeks.

Ok so I went to the Commissary with the parentals and bought me some good stuff this time. I wanted to dry these Wasabi Peas. Dude they're so good! Spicy, but good. My dad and brother liked them, not surprised about that. Also, I got those chocolates filled with liquor. Good stuff, hahaha. Who needs alcohol when you got chocolate and liquor in one. =) I think I had like four of them tonight. So much for a good gym day today. haha. Anyway, I'm pretty much all ready to go for Miami. Once I get off here, I'm going to do some final preps before I go to sleep. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home