Ok highlight of the day. I promise I'll make it a short story. Ok so at work this one customer, who is known by most baggers to tip very well most of the time, gives all the baggers [there must've been around 15 of us], the cartboy, and our two boss lady baggers $20 EACH! Now how crazy is that?! You can imagine all the smiles on the faces of the baggers. It was just simply incredible and very nice of her. She just made her way down to all the baggers saying Happy Thanksgiving. God bless her! It was funny because some of the baggers were clueless as of what she was doing. When she was giving to this one guy, he had just walked past her. She was like, hey here you go. I told him to stop because he didn't even know she was talking to him. He was so lost. hahaha. So I told him to just take it and say thanks. Ok bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home