Saturday, November 22, 2003

Wow, the Commissary was pretty busy these days. It's times like these I like working there. Due to Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, I'm sure the Commissary will be helping me with my holiday shopping money. Should be good in the weeks to come. And this week was a good week to start it all off. But I think about it... I'd probably be better off at a "real" job either way. I think I'm going to work on my resume again and send it off this week. But wait... what about...

Ok anyway, it's been a strange week. I've been trying to get back into going to the gym, but not too successful in doing so. Twice this week was all I could manage, hopefully this coming week will be better. I find myself at home a lot lately. It kind of sucks, but not totally. One thing I've been doing a lot is sleeping. I'd rather not do so much sleeping, but I find myself tired a lot. Just another reason why I need to get back to the gym. Speaking of sleeping, I've been having a lot of dreams lately. Almost every day this week. I remember two of them just because they were... memorable I guess you could say. One had to do with the beautiful supermodel herself, Kathy Ireland. I'll leave it up to your imagination as of what went down. hahaha. The other, a little more innocent I guess you could say. It had a "Finding Nemo" kind of theme, but not really. Oh the joys of dreams. A place where anything can happen. Good thing because in reality none of the things in these two dreams would ever happen. I'd say the second one would be more likely to happen.

Ok enough about that, this is long already. But who cares, I feel like typing more. My mom got her new cell phone yesterday and of course I have to be the one to help her out with it. She went to T-Mobile and I got $50 for the referral. Word! I had to show her how to do all the texting and what not. Oh, I ran into Mark Duenas. It turns out he's leaving for the Air Force on December 2nd. I was supposed to stop by Starbucks last night because it was his last day working, but I totally missed out. My bad Mark! Maybe he'll have like a going away party or something. He'll definitely be missed. Him and his "Rory's stories."

Whoa! I just remember another dream I had this week. It was a wedding setting, can't remember whose wedding. I ran into an ex-girlfriend in the dream, and I was totally avoiding her. That is, until she came up to me. Man, I haven't talked to her much in a long time. We talked one time online earlier this year. Ever since our break up last year, we just lost contact. Sucks, but who knows, maybe we'll run into each other again and start talking.

I'm bored... I want to do something! Are you still reading this? Why? My gosh, I have got to be one of the most boring people in this world! Have you ever just thought about getting married? I did a couple days ago. Have you ever thought about dating someone younger than you? I don't mean like a couple years younger, I mean at least 5 years younger. I've thought about it this week just because I had a dream about someone younger than me. Would I really go out with someone that much younger? Possibly. I guess it depends. That's always a good answer. I think Theo should go for that one girl. If I was around her age... ::drool:: hahaha.

Ok that's enough reading for you. Good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home