Monday, November 24, 2003

Two more nights... two more dreams. Craziness I tell you! Anyway, the first one was pretty interesting. I was in someone's house, someone I knew. For some reason I don't remember, I got into an arguement with someone. Anyway, I get out of the house and try to think of a way to get back at the person. So of course I end up finding car keys and yes, I decide to leave in their car. I was shooting for the Mercedes, but I ended up in the Suburban, not bad at all. So I get in the car and start my way out. When all of the sudden, the lady of the house is right there watching. This is where it gets weird. I offer her and her kids to leave which they take up the offer. Side not, it's hard to back up in a Suburban because it's so big! hahaha. I didn't want to hit the Benz or the house, so of course I was driving cautiously. So we get out, and guess where we go... Universal's Islands of Adventure! How cool is that?! At IOA, they had car checks, which I don't think they really do in real life. It was weird, it's like I was running off with another man's family, but I wasn't. We were just out having a good time. Maybe in the dream, the family just needed something fun to do. Husbands can get boring. Whoa did I just say that?!! haha. Weird stuff...

Anyway... at the current moment I can't think of the dream I just had last night. I'm sure it'll come to me later on in the day. But for now, that's it. To Kristine, I'm soooo sorry!! You were right, hahaha. Don't be mad, I still love you!!! =)

I remember the dream! hahaha. Ok it took place on the Mayport Base which is where my family normally goes to church. Well, it must've been after some kind of war. The first thing I see is Air Force One [that's what the call the President's plane, right?] landing behind the church I go to. And in the field behind the church is like a big medic place where they have all kinds of dead bodies being brought in. Talk about a disturbing sight. Anyway, I try to check it out and what not, but you can imagine the kind of security they have. So I leave that place and go into the church. It's cool because it reminded me of when I showed up after I got back from the PI. When I walked into the church, I was greeted with smiles and hugs and what not from my YFC people. That was such a great feeling by the way, made me feel loved and missed. Weird moment in the dream, I got a "look" from a girl in the dream. Can't remember who it was, but it was one of those looks. You know, a flity hello kind of look. =) Talk about a weird mass, the service being held was just... I don't know how to explain it. But it truly was a different kind of approach to have mass. Somehow we switch scenes in the dream though it's still related. We end up at some school place where the same people are there. I honestly don't see any point to this, but hey it's a dream. They don't have to make sense. By the way, are you even still reading? haha. If you are, thanks. =) In this part of the dream, I just remember walking around alone while taking notice of everyone else around me. Kind of familiar since I'm not in school at the moment and everyone is. All good I guess. But yah... no point right?

Anyway, another long pointless entry. To all my people back from the ANCOP Cruise, the SWR Summit, and the ECGR... welcome home! Again... sorry KRISTINE!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home