Saturday, November 29, 2003

I didn't post it, but I have been having the dreams still. Nothing too exciting I guess since I don't remember what they were about. Anyway, did you do your after Thanksgiving shopping? I didn't really. I mean me and the family went to the mall in the afternoon, but I didn't buy anything. Mom didn't do the early morning thing, kind of unusual, but then again we haven't done that too often anymore. I spent my Friday night hanging with some YFC-ers at a birthday party for some guy. It was actually pretty cool. I mean I didn't really do anything, but still fun. Vanessa and Kristine won first and second place respectively in the karaoke contest. James and Chris were learning how to step dance from Eric. I was just there watching everything else going on around me. Mostly texting on the phone. Fun stuff.

Distressing news... YFC Naples cancelled the camp for next weekend. I'm trying to get another confirmation about that before I make definite plans to replace the Naples camp. I hope they get things straightened out down there because I know the YFC has the desire and the heart to do the work. But if what they say is true, that they don't have much CFC support, then that's not good. Hopefully we can help them out somehow.

Saturday was fun. It was cold today! Great stuff, I like the cold! Went to work which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Praise God! After work, I picked up Jema, Vanessa, Chris, and Kristine and it was off to Evita's 16th birthday party. Man... if I was like, 16/17... hahaha. Ok um... yah it was pretty cool. We got there about 415pm and the party was said to start at 4pm and uh... no one was there when we got there. So, we went to Office Max and visited Jon at work. We were going to go visit Tim at CompUSA but Steven had called when he got to the party so we just went there. Party was cool. Ate, chilled, talked, played games, whatever whatever. Fun times I must say. We left about 8pm to go to the Masinsin's for Tito Robe's 40th day after his death. They had a prayer and mass, which we were late for. But when we got there, we just chilled and what not. Kristine, Vanessa, Lendl, Chris, Noel, and myself were outside for quite a while just hanging. Actually, all the girls and Chris were in my car doing I don't know what while I was talking on the phone with Arlene from NJ. Eventually Noel came out, and Lendl was out of the car and Christ went home. Noel, Lendl, and myself talked to Arlene on the phone switching off. Fun times. =) We were out there for a long while actually. As we watched people leaving, we decided to go inside. Besides some of us were leaving as well. Anyway, it was a totally fun day though it wasn't too active or anything. Still, fun times. Now I'm home... crazy tired... ready to pass out in front of the computer. Sooo.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home