Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Two nights ago it was a dream of backyard football, and last night was one of "those" dreams featuring the tv star herself, Miss... oh you wish you knew! hahaha. Anyway, as you can tell the dreams have yet to cease. Craziness, I know. It's been almost two weeks now? I don't even remember how long it's been. None the less, let's catch up, shall we?

Sunday was mostly Christmas decorations again. Monday, a little more fun. I did some holiday shopping for myself. Bought one beanie got another for free, bought my sunglasses, and LOTR: The Two Towers extended version. Add in how much I spent on dinner and it brings me to about $75. I went out to dinner with some friends because Danielle left today [Tuesday]. It was nice to see her and chill even though it wasn't very long. I did get to see some people at the dinner I haven't seen in a long time. Good stuff. We didn't know what to do after dinner, actually we couldn't figure out what there was to do. I ended up going home and watching the rest of the football game. Lots of fun, ey? Anyway, for some reason I kept thinking Tuesday was Monday. I got my days all mixed up somehow. I watched 'Drumline' finally. Very nice movie! I totally enjoyed it. When I was at work, I was subconsciously beating on the registers as if I was playing the drums. I noticed I did it several times. Funny stuff.

Man, I do need to get a real job. I posted my resume online and I'm looking through the papers and online to see if there's anything. I need to get my butt to real work. I also was thinking about maybe going back to school. I know I know, again. It's all good, some friends of mine will still be in school by the time I get out... hahaha. We'll see if I take that route. But if I do, most definitely I don't want to burdern my parents with having to pay for it all. I don't know, I'm kind of still figuring out things. I have several options. Just not sure which way I'm going to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home