Tuesday, November 18, 2003

It's not surprising at all, but I really miss my family in the PI. I looked at pictures and some video the other day and I couldn't help but smile at the good times I had there. God willing, next year the whole family will go back together for at least a month.

Anyway, I wasn't feeling too well yesterday and now I think it's carried on today. I woke up arond 515am this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. Maybe the whole time difference from the PI is hitting me more than I think. My sleeping pattern is kind of off whack. I'm thinking that could be a reason why I wasn't feeling well yesterday and now.

I shall make my return to the gym today. It's been about 3 weeks now. Time to struggle my way back into it.

A question lingers in my mind. I can't really tell you what it's about. Here's the question I'm deliberating [it's actually a line from a Brian McKnight song]: "Should I stay or should I go?" I know it's vague, but pray for me and this decision I must make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home