It's kind of funny. Anzel and I were watching some tv tonight and we just started making all kinds of references of what we were watching with Halo. My goodness, three days of Halo... haven't done that since I was down south when I learned how to play. Anyway, we didn't do a whole lot today. Just went to the Avenues Mall and showed him where the Commissary was. I took this week off so I could chill with Anzel, it's starting to show because I'm running out of money and I leave for the PI next week. All good all good, I still have at least three days of work before leaving. Another thing I'm sacrificing is the gym, though I'm sure something could be done about that. But it's cool, no biggie.
I'm at a loss of words right now...
I'm at a loss of words right now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home