What a weird day it was, emotionally anyway. Up and down, up and down. The thing is, all the downs really had nothing to do with me, not directly anyway. Everything was all good in the morning. I guess it all started when I went to the CFC Chapter Assembly this afternoon. I mean everything was fine until certain sharings took place. The sharing about Tito Bong by Tita Susan and the sharing about Tito Robe by Jon was just... man. Their sharings were felt by everyone in that room, I know I had tears in my eyes. Tito Bong and Tito Robe are both suffering from illnesses, Tito Robe is actually far worse off right now. I believe Jon said that Tito Robe could go at any time. How much does that suck? But at the same time, praise God! I can only imagine how hard it is for the family. Actually, after the assembly I went with some people to go visit Tito Robe at the hospital. Man it was just so sad to see him in his condition. So heartbreaking. Most definitely my prayers are with him and his family. Tito Bong is doing ok for now. He was at the assembly and I got to say "hi" and what not. It was only a couple months ago that my last clear memory of him took place. I met up with other CFC tito's and played some basketball with them. Craziness I tell you. I figured it be a little harder for his family because of his daughter is still so young. Then again, it's never really easy when you lose a loved one. Kind of makes you look at how your life is and your relationship with your family. I know it did for me. The drive home was just... I don't know. Jema and I went to the assembly together, and we hardly talked at all for whatever reason, nothing bad or anything. But the whole ride home I just kept thinking of Tito Robe and his family.
On a happier note, at the assembly I kept messing around with Lendl. You just have to love that girl. =) I kept teasing her about her report card which went on until we went our own separate ways. All in good fun. Lendl if you read this, and I'm sure you probably won't unless someone tells you to, keep on trying hard!! I'm sure your chances for UCLA are still good. =)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
On a happier note, at the assembly I kept messing around with Lendl. You just have to love that girl. =) I kept teasing her about her report card which went on until we went our own separate ways. All in good fun. Lendl if you read this, and I'm sure you probably won't unless someone tells you to, keep on trying hard!! I'm sure your chances for UCLA are still good. =)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home