Wednesday, October 22, 2003

It's been an interesting past two and a half days. Anzel from WP is staying at my house for the week while he's doing the YFC JAX pastoral visit. We went to St. Augustine Tuesday to check out the Shrine and just walk and what not since he's never been there before. We've been playing lots of Halo and he helped me beat the game. hahaha. Word! With all the plans we had for this week, things are really up in the air. Why? Well...

... on Tuesday at approximately 9.35 at night, Tito Robe Masinsin passed away. Abner, Faith, Melissa B., Anzel, and I went to visit him at the hospital and of course there were lots of people visiting. I had no idea these would be his last hours. It was sad and heartbreaking to be there. The family looked to be doing okay, and of course the comfort of the friends and family there helped a lot. It was comforting to see the family laughing in the midst of these sorrowful times, but I know God is with them comforting them through these times. It didn't take long for lots of Florida people to know about Tito Robe passing away. Praise God because I know that everyone was praying for him and his family. My condolensces to the Masinsin family.

Death... what a concept. What more can you do but just... praise God! We should not fear death. We should be God fearing people. I know Tito Robe was spiritually ready. Praise God for him and the work he's done for the Lord.

"For to me life is Christ and death is gain." Phil 1:21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home