Thursday, October 23, 2003

What a fun day it was! Ok so Thursday... Anzel and I watched "Underworld" and I liked it a lot. I'm pretty into the whole vampire thing probably because I watch a lot of "Buffy" and "Angel." I thought it was a really good movie. We were supposed to go out to dinner with the family, but change of plans. So, we ended up going to Wasabi by ourselves. Man I was so full! Four plates of food, two of which were sushi. I love sushi! Yummy! After that we went to Starbucks to meet up with Faith. It was cool because we ended up seeing Theresa and Genelyn. Then after a while, Robin and Peaches showed up. So the whole time we were there, we were just talking and catching up and what not. Fun times it was. It was definitely nice to see them again because it's been such a long time. I'm glad to see they're all doing good.

Anyway, I don't want to drag on. Praise God for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home