At work today, I saw an auntie of mine who used to live here but now resides in California. I said "hi" and what not, and she kept on saying, "wow jon you're looking good." I'm all like, um... thanks auntie. It's funny because she kept on repeating that! Even when she was leaving, I happened to go by her again and instead of saying "bye" she says again, you're looking good jon. hahaha. Funny stuff. Oh, and if you're wondering, jon-jon is my nickname... please don't ask how they got that because I know it's nothing like my realy name. =)
Anyway, after work I hit the bowling alley with some of my commissary boys. Fun times, fun times. We bowled for 2 hours, and must've bowling around 10 games. My highs were 209 and 210 and my lowest was 111 in which that was still the highest score. Too much playing around I guess. Was really fun. Now my thumb hurts.
Anyway, after work I hit the bowling alley with some of my commissary boys. Fun times, fun times. We bowled for 2 hours, and must've bowling around 10 games. My highs were 209 and 210 and my lowest was 111 in which that was still the highest score. Too much playing around I guess. Was really fun. Now my thumb hurts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home