So it all comes down to this... less than 24 hours and I'll be on the plane to the Philippines. Excitement is building as the hours are counted down. I'm pretty much all set to go, just going to pack up the last stuff tonight before I go to sleep, assuming I do go to sleep tonight. It's funny, I got quite a list of things to buy for people. That list is longer than the list of what I want to buy. haha. All good because I'll probably end up seeing stuff I want for myself anyway. I just hope I have enough for what people asked me to get. If not, then I guess your out of luck. hahaha. Just kidding, I'll try getting the things that was asked of me.
I'm pretty bummed that I won't be here the next two weekends though. I'm going to miss Tito Robe's viewing and funeral this weekend and I'm going to miss the Rally next weekend. I guess God has other plans for me. Praise God!
Well, today's going to be a chill day. I'm going to hit the gym just to shoot around on the courts, maybe do some weights. Then it's off to work to make some last minute cash. Lastly, it's Wednesday so that means $1 bowling at Mayport. Word! Until tonight my friends... God speed!
I'm pretty bummed that I won't be here the next two weekends though. I'm going to miss Tito Robe's viewing and funeral this weekend and I'm going to miss the Rally next weekend. I guess God has other plans for me. Praise God!
Well, today's going to be a chill day. I'm going to hit the gym just to shoot around on the courts, maybe do some weights. Then it's off to work to make some last minute cash. Lastly, it's Wednesday so that means $1 bowling at Mayport. Word! Until tonight my friends... God speed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home