Time to catch you up on my exciting weekend! Anzel and I didn't really have anything to do Saturday since the bowling was cancelled. So he did his laundry and we just chilled and watched tv and what not until we went to the SFC meeting at 330pm. I was named a household head for SFC, so now I have a title for YFC and SFC. Praise God for the service he's called for me. How long I remain an SFC household head will remain to be seen do to certain circumstances. I love my SFC brothers and sisters. I totally feel the love with them, especially when I'm teased a lot. hahaha. Loving that... =) After the meeting I was at Dave and Buster's for a little birthday celebration for Melissa B. Lots of fun up there. Ate people's left overs, drank their drinks, then we played games. Saw quite a bit of people I haven't seen for a while. Good stuff. After our games some of us went to the Ritz at the beaches. It's a bar kind of place, my first time there. It was cool, lots of people. I didn't drink or anything, just chilled with my friends. I saw this one girl I knew from UNF, still cute. =) Speaking of cute, I got some good looking friends! I mean dang... how do I contain myself?!! hahaha. Anyway, I got home around 2am... thank goodness for the time change.
Sunday was a weird day. I made my way back to work after a whole week off. Man I just couldn't hang for some reason. I was tired within four hours of working. Made what I could, then went home to eat and rest. Then I had to go to Mr. Victorino's house to help him with a dance. I'm still questioning why he wants to do a dance that's tribal when the occassion is for a baby's christening. Weird... but oh well. So after I take him to CCD and I stay to talk with Uncle Phil about some YFC stuff. Interesting stuff I tell you... I ended up staying until CCD was done so I got to see some people I knew. Christian was even there so I got to talk to him since it's been a while since we've seen each other. I love that guy, he's great.
I got home around 730pm and I ate dinner. I started packing for my trip to the PI this week. Two weeks in the 'motherland,' I wish it was longer but oh well. After about an hour of packing, my fatigue from the day kicked in so I decided to take a nap. Funny thing is... I woke up at 630am Monday morning! I totally crashed last night because I was just so tired for some odd reason. All good I guess because I caught up on some much needed rest. Praise God for a great weekend!
Sunday was a weird day. I made my way back to work after a whole week off. Man I just couldn't hang for some reason. I was tired within four hours of working. Made what I could, then went home to eat and rest. Then I had to go to Mr. Victorino's house to help him with a dance. I'm still questioning why he wants to do a dance that's tribal when the occassion is for a baby's christening. Weird... but oh well. So after I take him to CCD and I stay to talk with Uncle Phil about some YFC stuff. Interesting stuff I tell you... I ended up staying until CCD was done so I got to see some people I knew. Christian was even there so I got to talk to him since it's been a while since we've seen each other. I love that guy, he's great.
I got home around 730pm and I ate dinner. I started packing for my trip to the PI this week. Two weeks in the 'motherland,' I wish it was longer but oh well. After about an hour of packing, my fatigue from the day kicked in so I decided to take a nap. Funny thing is... I woke up at 630am Monday morning! I totally crashed last night because I was just so tired for some odd reason. All good I guess because I caught up on some much needed rest. Praise God for a great weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home