Halo, Halo, and more Halo. Fun times. So yesterday [Friday] was a pretty laid back day. We did have a last minute YFC meeting and had about 20 people show, not bad considering it was lat minute. Anzel gave a great talk about worship. I was sitting in the back thinking I could've given a talk just as good, but I loved the examples he used. Praise God for Anzel's service here! I can't wait until Saturday's events begin. Should be an fun filled day. Down sides... the bowling fundraiser was cancelled and Anzel leaves at night.
You know, I continue seeing myself as a leader/chaperone for the YFC here. I'm not complaining because I love what I do. As I sat and watched them after our meeting, I'm just thinking of what the Lord has in store for them within this ministry. There's lots to be done, many places to go, mission trips to be taken, etc etc. The question is, who's going to go on these trips if I'm not around? Within Jacksonville YFC, there's not many who can without the aide of CFC for transportation. Praise God for He has blessed me with a vehicle to use for my service. Now maybe we can give it a break and use Uncle Phil's new van [new to him, but it's used] for mission trips. God will choose His people to do his work. For those who read this, mission trips are so much fun! The service, the people, the work... all for God's greater honor and glory!
You know, I continue seeing myself as a leader/chaperone for the YFC here. I'm not complaining because I love what I do. As I sat and watched them after our meeting, I'm just thinking of what the Lord has in store for them within this ministry. There's lots to be done, many places to go, mission trips to be taken, etc etc. The question is, who's going to go on these trips if I'm not around? Within Jacksonville YFC, there's not many who can without the aide of CFC for transportation. Praise God for He has blessed me with a vehicle to use for my service. Now maybe we can give it a break and use Uncle Phil's new van [new to him, but it's used] for mission trips. God will choose His people to do his work. For those who read this, mission trips are so much fun! The service, the people, the work... all for God's greater honor and glory!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home