The SFC Singles Weekend Retreat [SWR] 2 was so awesome! The talks, the activities, the people, the service team... God truly did an amazing thing this weekend at the SWR 2! I praise God for such an awesome weekend I had with Him and my brothers and sisters in SFC and CFC. No real big stories to tell. I was the youngest one there, the next youngest was 24, not bad. I sang a song, just a part of it though, in tagalog. hahaha. What an experience that was. =)
Because I was at SWR 2 this weekend, I missed watching and being at some stuff for this weekend. But it's all good because it was totally worth it! The Miami Hurricanes beat the Florida State Seminoles; the Miami Dolphins beat the Jacksonville Jaguars; UF had an awesome campus based youth camp [I haven't heard, but I'm sure it was awesome]; and my brothers and sisters of YFC JAX worked another YFC meeting without the top leaders and coordinators there. Praise God for them! It's a learning process for them and they're doing well.
I really felt closer to my SFC sisters because of this past weekend [Judy, Anne, and Bel]. Not that we had talks together or anything like that, we just goofed off a lot with each other. My Tagalog with my American accent was the focus of our fun. I'm telling you, when I get back from the PI, I'm going to show them up! hahaha. But I love them, they're totally awesome! Me and Robert got to talk a little as well. Hopefully we can get things going with the SFC Brotherhood here in Jacksonville. SFC is so awesome! Ever since I started attending more functions and serving and what not, it's like a part of me has been revived! It's great! YFC has it's moments like that for me, but not as often anymore. Not that I'm finished with YFC, my time with them is still plentiful! I love them as well!
My soul rejoices in the goodness of the Lord! God is AMAZING!
Because I was at SWR 2 this weekend, I missed watching and being at some stuff for this weekend. But it's all good because it was totally worth it! The Miami Hurricanes beat the Florida State Seminoles; the Miami Dolphins beat the Jacksonville Jaguars; UF had an awesome campus based youth camp [I haven't heard, but I'm sure it was awesome]; and my brothers and sisters of YFC JAX worked another YFC meeting without the top leaders and coordinators there. Praise God for them! It's a learning process for them and they're doing well.
I really felt closer to my SFC sisters because of this past weekend [Judy, Anne, and Bel]. Not that we had talks together or anything like that, we just goofed off a lot with each other. My Tagalog with my American accent was the focus of our fun. I'm telling you, when I get back from the PI, I'm going to show them up! hahaha. But I love them, they're totally awesome! Me and Robert got to talk a little as well. Hopefully we can get things going with the SFC Brotherhood here in Jacksonville. SFC is so awesome! Ever since I started attending more functions and serving and what not, it's like a part of me has been revived! It's great! YFC has it's moments like that for me, but not as often anymore. Not that I'm finished with YFC, my time with them is still plentiful! I love them as well!
My soul rejoices in the goodness of the Lord! God is AMAZING!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home