Thursday, October 16, 2003

I'm kind of debating whether or not to put up something as an entry for today. But what the heck, I don't see why not. But before I do, if you're under 18, please stop now. Anyone 18+, read on. Like you're going to stop if you're not 18... pssh! =)

Ok so like I had this dream. If I was your average male led by the power of hormones, I would've been thrilled to have this dream. Since I'm not totally like that [ok so that part of the male species is a part of me, but it's natural I tell you!] I woke up thinking... whoa! If you haven't picked up on it already, this dream deals with sex. Yes that's right kiddies, the controversial topic of sex. A beautiful thing... when you're married of course. An added bonus to this dream, it was with a girl that I find rather attractive [she'll remain un-named, of course, so don't ask]. It was actually kind of a weird dream. She and I, along with my parents, were going somewhere that seemed innocent enough. We get there, my parents go their way, we go ours because we're just bored or whatever. We walked into a room to find two other couples practicing different positions and what not. Side note, I can actually picture what they were doing! Ahh! hahaha. Anyway, so we leave the room thinking, what the heck?! I don't remember how we got into it, but we did. My gosh did we ever! It wasn't some kind of quickie or whatever, it was nice and slow and passionate, the way it should be... to me anyway. =) No mental pictures here from me, I just remember it going on. haha. My gosh, it wasn't even on a bed, it was on a couch in an open room! Loving the privacy here...

Ok so enough of that, I think you get the general picture. I don't recall what happened after that, but it does switch scenes. In this dream I was having, I wake up! That's right... I was dreaming that I had a dream of all this happening... weird, ey? So in my dream, I wake up and there I am in the midst my fellow CFC/SFC/YFC comrades at some picnic or gathering of some kind. I remember feeling all weird because the girl in the dream is a SFC sister and she was there at this gathering. Talk about total awkwardness around her! I didn't talk to her or anything because of that awkward feeling, but I remember looking at her and just thinking about her... not in that sex kind of way though. I remember thinking a lot of "what if" questions. What if we did get married? In the dream, it would've been a dream come true.

None the less, I woke up this morning and I was just astounded. Talk about a dream that sticks in your head all day long. Not that I'm dwelling on it, it just hangs around in my head for some odd reason. I have no desire to have that kind of relationship with this sister, that is of course, unless we get married. =) I wonder if all this will come back to me when I see her. Hm... I guess we'll see when it happens. But yah, that's my dream the best I can remember it. I'm thinking... me and this SFC sister? Wow... I mean she's totally attractive, a beautiful person inside and out, totally into her faith, a great inspiration to many... she's just... wow!

Dreams... what a concept...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home