I watched "The Debut" tonight... well technically I watched it last night. I must say I really enjoyed it! Probably because I can relate and it all just seems so familiar. I just thought it was great. After watching that I watched "The Lion King, Special Edition." Not too different than the original release, but hey, it's on DVD now. Word! Does anyone know if "Better Luck Tomorrow" is coming out on DVD? And if so, when? I think I may get that as well.
Hydroxycut... should I take it or not? I kind of don't because there's this other thing that's similar to it, and I wanted to try taking that one instead except I just have to find it and research it a little. I bet it's not too different than Hydroxycut. Anyway... just thinking about it. We'll see...
Hydroxycut... should I take it or not? I kind of don't because there's this other thing that's similar to it, and I wanted to try taking that one instead except I just have to find it and research it a little. I bet it's not too different than Hydroxycut. Anyway... just thinking about it. We'll see...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home