Monday, October 13, 2003

I like coconut juice! Ever since my parents have been buying it, I down it everyday we have it. Great stuff. Can't wait until the PI when I can have fresh coconut juice. Yummy!

Happy 18th birthday to Miss Arlene from NJ! I love you girl! We've known each other for quite a while and, like she said, it's amazing how close we still are. Praise God for the friendship that we continue to have. You're totally awesome and I'm glad you're a part of my life. You amaze me!

Happy 6th birthday to Erin, Erika and Steven's little sister. I was invited to go to Chuck E. Cheese with the family to celebrate and it was quite fun. I haven't been there in so many hundreds of years and it's change considerably. Oh to be a kid again...

Anyway, after Chuck E. Cheese, Steven and I visited Annabelle since she goes back to New Orleans tomorrow. It was definitely good to see her again. Still the same old Annabelle. I love that girl. She has always been an inspiration to me. No doubt I wish her the best. It was nice just to talk and chill and what not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home