Happy weekend everyone! I'm getting ready for my trip to Orlando this weekend. I'm pretty darn excited. I'm going for an SFC Singles Weekend Retreat Part 2, other wise known as SWR 2. It should be awesome and I'm definitely looking forward to it. I do wish I could be at the YFC meeting on Saturday. Also, I'm going to be missing two big football games this weekend. The Miami Hurricanes play FSU in Tallahassee on Saturday and the Miami Dolphins play the Jaguars on Sunday. I'm not worried about the 'phins, but most definitely I'm worried about the 'canes. But I'll be checking my phone for updates on scores and what not.
Anyway, just wanted to wish you all a very awesome weekend! Until we meet again, be blessed!
Welcome home Annabelle!
Anyway, just wanted to wish you all a very awesome weekend! Until we meet again, be blessed!
Welcome home Annabelle!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home