Thursday, September 11, 2003

What a fun day! I practiced the guitar for a while. I told you, I'm determined to get that thing down somewhat decently. Anyway, praise God work turned out good today. I made a whopping $50 in four hours, good stuff so I can save up for PI and still have money for fun. And tonight was fun! Since I was bored and wanted to be outside, Steven and I went to Adventure Landing and played some miniature golf. I won by 8 strokes, but I think he gave up near the end. All good because I still won. Word! And we played two games of air hockey, and I won both! hahaha. Sorry Steven. It was fun hanging around AL. Katherine was working and she unexpectedly hooked us up with a game of golf and some tokens. With the tickets we won and the tickets some lady gave me, Steven got him this bouncing bear... thing. It's actually pretty nifty. I just got this parachute guy with the leftover tickets. So like, on our way home we take San Pablo because we went to Walmart. How about, half way down they closed the road because of construction! The only detour was to turn around and take a different road home. It was funny because all these cars were behind me and started following me and I didn't know where to go. So you would see like, over 6 or 7 cars turning around in the neighborhood because of dead ends. Darn that police officer! Could've at least told us there was no detour. Grr! Arg! And just for the sake of it... ack! =)

Kristine is an awesome sister! hehehe. No she didn't tell me to write that, I just wanted to let her know how awesome she is. If you don't know her, get to know her. She's one crazy, incredible gal.

I wonder why my parents are watching Shock Video on HBO... hm... if you don't know, Shock Video is this hour long program showing the sexual side of countries around the world. Lots of naked people doing some weird sex stuff. I think the weird thing is... MY PARENTS ARE WATCHING IT!! I hope they don't get any ideas tonight... eww gross!! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home