Alrighty kids, it's what you've been waiting for! My entry about my California trip and the awesome SFC Conference. I won't be going into lots of depth because it'll be just way too long. I apologize for just throwing things in at random, but here goes anyway.
Highlights of California [in no particular order]: weather was nice / staying with Ateh Kay / In and Out / Jack in the Box / Bobalicious / meeting SD SFC.ers / being asked to do a dance as one of the creative components, I learned it in less than 2 hours and got it down at Thursday's practice... word!! / City Walk 3 times and Universal Studios Hollywood 1 time / hills and mountains and houses on top of these, how amazing is that?!! / Caution signs for immigrants trying to cross the border, wish I got a picture of the sign, it was too funny / SFC CONF...
Highlights of SFC Conference: the whole conference itself was amazing / seeing Che, Tina, and Lisa in the elevator... they didn't know I was going but I knew they were... surprise!! / meeting other SFC from Florida / meeting other SFC not from Florida / the talks were amazing / seeing my "cousins" Leo and Jen Jurado at Conference / trying to find food Friday night... "Open 25 Hours" hahaha / SFC... we're free!! word!! / Masquerade Ball / doing one of the creative components for conference / Che's ghetto tooth / healing session Saturday night / praise fest / SFC massage parlor / seeing former FTW's / Stef Nethercott going full-time again / all the good looking SFC sisters we have / out of all the fine sisters I saw, two... that's right TWO became conference crushes / meeting Kay P. and Grace Galvan / did I mention 2 conference crushes!! hahaha.
Down side to California and SFC Conference: not long enough / being there for a week and not meeting Ateh Kay's parents / not getting to see Monica / didn't talk with one of my conference crushes / leaving my eyeglasses at Ateh Kay's house / overpacking, hehehe / forgot to buy the picture at Universal Studios Hollywood / not taking a lot of pictures the whole trip / not bringing my video camera / lack of money, I became a thrifty spender
Ok kids, I think that's all I can think of for now. Let's see if I can't think of any stories to tell. I know what lots of you want to know about... the two conference crushes. hahaha. Ok ok, I'm not going to spill the beans just yet, but oh my gosh they are both so attractive! I bet a lot of brothers were thinking the same thing. One of them I talked to a little, the other I didn't. I wish I had though, but you know me and my shyness. Boo on that! The best part is that they're both old enough! Word! That's what I love about SFC Conference, you don't really have to worry about someone being too young, unless you're like and older SFC... =) But anyway, at Universal Studios one conference crush was there, woohoo! It was the one I didn't talk to. However, the best thing is that when we took a group picture, we were right next to each other and like pretty close. *sigh* hahaha. I'm going to try and find that picture. Naks naman! If you're wondering the conference crushes were 19 and 20 if I'm not mistaken. See, they're old enough.
So Friday night after all sessions are done, Che, Tina, Lisa, Jen, Leo, and I go walking around the area to find food. Paul Castro told us of a place to get some tacos or something. Anyway, when we find the place it doesn't look all that appealing. Besides, the bright sign on the door said "Open 25 Hours." Um... 25 hours?!! What in the world?!!! hahaha. After we left the place we were told of a Denny's, but we couldn't find it so we just walked back to the hotel.
Sunday after conference was over, Jen, Leo, and I are sitting being bored and singing old songs and harmonizing. Fun times, fun times. "Earth Angel" will never be the same. =) For our amusement, we saw some FTW's and other SFC.ers go crazy and pour water on each other. Angelo, Mark Ubungan, and some others I believe fell victim to this. I don't know all who were involved, but I know Stef Nethercott was in on it. In retaliation, Stef got nailed with soda on her. Naks naman! She was in quite a sticky predicament. =)
Universal Studios Hollywood was so awesome! The 8 flights of stairs was a great exercise! Who needs escalators when you got stairs?!! Word!! Sigh... one of my conference crushes was there... =) The Shrek attraction was cool, I liked it a lot. Spider man rock n' roll was okay. Hollywood tour was dope! I can't say that Universal Studios Hollywood is better than Universal Studios Orlando because I like some things better at Orlando. However, I haven't been to the one in Orlando for a long time. Still, both are excellent to go to. I recommend going to both and experiencing them each because one has something the other doesn't.
I wish I could've done more shopping around. Really all I bought was my brother's birthday present. It was from Ateh Kay and me. We got my brother the white Terrell Ownes jersey because we could never find the white one in Jacksonville. The other stuff I bought were at conference. Oh! And Sunday after conference, like when everyone was chillen and what not, we had walked back to the main conference room and lots of SFC were there in a line sitting down one behind the other and giving each other massages. I was like, oh my goodness! It was dope to see, and funny at the same time. I didn't get in on the action, though I should've because I saw one of my conference crushes up in that line. =) All good all good... I'll brush up and next year I'll look for her. hehehe.
Anyway kiddies, I think that's all I'm going to say for now. If you want to know more, just hit me up. I may be willing to talk about certain things. We'll see... I hope you enjoyed what I had to say. Sorry I don't have more stories. But trust me, it was just an awesome trip and I loved every minute of it and I'm so glad I went. Next year, SFC conference in NY/NJ! Word! Already excited about that one.
Hey Che, Tina, Lisa, Jen, and Leo... we're free!! hahaha. Word! Freeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!!
Highlights of California [in no particular order]: weather was nice / staying with Ateh Kay / In and Out / Jack in the Box / Bobalicious / meeting SD SFC.ers / being asked to do a dance as one of the creative components, I learned it in less than 2 hours and got it down at Thursday's practice... word!! / City Walk 3 times and Universal Studios Hollywood 1 time / hills and mountains and houses on top of these, how amazing is that?!! / Caution signs for immigrants trying to cross the border, wish I got a picture of the sign, it was too funny / SFC CONF...
Highlights of SFC Conference: the whole conference itself was amazing / seeing Che, Tina, and Lisa in the elevator... they didn't know I was going but I knew they were... surprise!! / meeting other SFC from Florida / meeting other SFC not from Florida / the talks were amazing / seeing my "cousins" Leo and Jen Jurado at Conference / trying to find food Friday night... "Open 25 Hours" hahaha / SFC... we're free!! word!! / Masquerade Ball / doing one of the creative components for conference / Che's ghetto tooth / healing session Saturday night / praise fest / SFC massage parlor / seeing former FTW's / Stef Nethercott going full-time again / all the good looking SFC sisters we have / out of all the fine sisters I saw, two... that's right TWO became conference crushes / meeting Kay P. and Grace Galvan / did I mention 2 conference crushes!! hahaha.
Down side to California and SFC Conference: not long enough / being there for a week and not meeting Ateh Kay's parents / not getting to see Monica / didn't talk with one of my conference crushes / leaving my eyeglasses at Ateh Kay's house / overpacking, hehehe / forgot to buy the picture at Universal Studios Hollywood / not taking a lot of pictures the whole trip / not bringing my video camera / lack of money, I became a thrifty spender
Ok kids, I think that's all I can think of for now. Let's see if I can't think of any stories to tell. I know what lots of you want to know about... the two conference crushes. hahaha. Ok ok, I'm not going to spill the beans just yet, but oh my gosh they are both so attractive! I bet a lot of brothers were thinking the same thing. One of them I talked to a little, the other I didn't. I wish I had though, but you know me and my shyness. Boo on that! The best part is that they're both old enough! Word! That's what I love about SFC Conference, you don't really have to worry about someone being too young, unless you're like and older SFC... =) But anyway, at Universal Studios one conference crush was there, woohoo! It was the one I didn't talk to. However, the best thing is that when we took a group picture, we were right next to each other and like pretty close. *sigh* hahaha. I'm going to try and find that picture. Naks naman! If you're wondering the conference crushes were 19 and 20 if I'm not mistaken. See, they're old enough.
So Friday night after all sessions are done, Che, Tina, Lisa, Jen, Leo, and I go walking around the area to find food. Paul Castro told us of a place to get some tacos or something. Anyway, when we find the place it doesn't look all that appealing. Besides, the bright sign on the door said "Open 25 Hours." Um... 25 hours?!! What in the world?!!! hahaha. After we left the place we were told of a Denny's, but we couldn't find it so we just walked back to the hotel.
Sunday after conference was over, Jen, Leo, and I are sitting being bored and singing old songs and harmonizing. Fun times, fun times. "Earth Angel" will never be the same. =) For our amusement, we saw some FTW's and other SFC.ers go crazy and pour water on each other. Angelo, Mark Ubungan, and some others I believe fell victim to this. I don't know all who were involved, but I know Stef Nethercott was in on it. In retaliation, Stef got nailed with soda on her. Naks naman! She was in quite a sticky predicament. =)
Universal Studios Hollywood was so awesome! The 8 flights of stairs was a great exercise! Who needs escalators when you got stairs?!! Word!! Sigh... one of my conference crushes was there... =) The Shrek attraction was cool, I liked it a lot. Spider man rock n' roll was okay. Hollywood tour was dope! I can't say that Universal Studios Hollywood is better than Universal Studios Orlando because I like some things better at Orlando. However, I haven't been to the one in Orlando for a long time. Still, both are excellent to go to. I recommend going to both and experiencing them each because one has something the other doesn't.
I wish I could've done more shopping around. Really all I bought was my brother's birthday present. It was from Ateh Kay and me. We got my brother the white Terrell Ownes jersey because we could never find the white one in Jacksonville. The other stuff I bought were at conference. Oh! And Sunday after conference, like when everyone was chillen and what not, we had walked back to the main conference room and lots of SFC were there in a line sitting down one behind the other and giving each other massages. I was like, oh my goodness! It was dope to see, and funny at the same time. I didn't get in on the action, though I should've because I saw one of my conference crushes up in that line. =) All good all good... I'll brush up and next year I'll look for her. hehehe.
Anyway kiddies, I think that's all I'm going to say for now. If you want to know more, just hit me up. I may be willing to talk about certain things. We'll see... I hope you enjoyed what I had to say. Sorry I don't have more stories. But trust me, it was just an awesome trip and I loved every minute of it and I'm so glad I went. Next year, SFC conference in NY/NJ! Word! Already excited about that one.
Hey Che, Tina, Lisa, Jen, and Leo... we're free!! hahaha. Word! Freeeeeeeeedom!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home