Monday, August 25, 2003

Greetings all! I know it's been a while, but I'm back. I was in Orlando this past weekend hanging out with Arlene from NJ and her sister Rachel. I left Friday morning by myself because Noel and Erika couldn't go. When I got there, we headed to Downtown Disney where we met up with Fernan. Too bad it had to rain. My gosh it rained everyday we were there, but fortunately not all day. Friday night Tim showed up, we should've just rode together. Oh well... anyway we met up with Arlene's friend Angel. She's cute, her face reminded me of Che from Miami and Cherry from Jacksonville. Good choice Fern. =) hahaha. Dude her house was nice! When I saw her tv I was like, Halo! hahaha. No I'm not addicted! After dinner at Angel's we went bowling. I lost to Fern, 157-141. Boo! In my defense, I wasn't 100% because my stomach was bothering me. No worries, next time I'm going to tear him up! Word! When we got back to Arlene and Rachel's villa, Tim, Fern, Arlene, and I played some night basketball on wet courts. It sucked, but it was loads of fun. Me and Tim beat Fern and Arlene 15-11, then I won in a game of 21 between me, Fern and Arlene. I guess that makes up for losing in bowling. =) After that, back to the villa and it was DVD time. Arlene and I didn't get much sleep because we were the last one's to go to sleep, everyone else crashed early. Losers! Oh, Jace and Marie were there too. Haven't seen them kids in the longest time.

Saturday, what a fun day! The five of us, plus Marie, went to Islands of Adventure. We totally beat out the rain which was dope. The only thing that sucked at IOA was wearing jeans. I never wear jeans to a theme park! I have no clue why this time was different. Loads of fun! Poor Arlene, she was nervous on the roller coasters, but she toughed them out. Awesome! She loved the Hulk though. See Arlene, I told you it was nothing! =) We left around 4pm to head back to the villa to change, then it was off to dinner at Amura. Awesome sushi, but more expensive than what I'm used to. We hit up the Florida Mall to do some shopping and just chill. How about, Fern and I said we were hungry so we all went to get Hooters to go and ate again back at the villa. Fern and I got some pretty hot wings, but we finished it. It was funny because you could tell Fern was feeling the hot wings, he kept making noises while he was eating. That guy... too funny he is. Oh! At Hooters, Tim was sweating the waitress that took our order. See Tim, you should've just taken the picture with her. Anyway, after that we just chilled and hung out. It was nice while it lasted. But Tim and I had to leave. We were supposed to leave early, like 11pm or midnight early, but we left at like 250am. Crazy, ey?

The drive home was okay. Tim and I were crazy tired, but we were okay. Tim was getting too tired though, because he had to stop and sleep for a couple hours at a rest area. I toughed it out because I had to get home. Actually, I didn't go straight home, I went straight to Erika's house to hang out with her in the early morning hours. I got to her house around 530am and we just talked and hung out in her room. Was really nice to be with her again. And I got her this caricature drawing of me from IOA as a goodbye present. I liked it, I wanted to keep it, but it's for her so she never forgets me. =) God knows I won't be forgetting her any time soon. That's my little sister for crying out loud! Around 730am, Chris arrived, and that was my cue to leave. We did our goodbyes, and I left. Sad sad moment... but no tears on my part. She did though... *tear* I'm really going to miss her. =(

Let's see, I got home within 5 minutes and I had to get ready for mass at 830am. I was running on little sleep, but I toughed it out as best as I could. When we got home from mass, I hit the bed and just crashed hard. I missed Erika's call around 11am I think, and I didn't even hear it ring! Sorry Erika! Fortunately I woke up on time because we had a camp training at 230pm. But I was so tired! Every chance I had, I was lying down and getting some rest. Sorry to everyone that was there, I just wasn't really myself. Very little sleep the whole weekend so I was just... eh. We hit up Walmart after our training because they had to buy some stuff. After that, we headed home. And what did I do? I ate some dinner, did little cleaning so I could sleep in my room, checked my e-mail, then I crashed early.

What a great rest I had! I had over 10 hours of sleep, it was great! Word! Anyway, today I'm not really doing a whole lot. Right now I'm doing some laundry and getting ready for my trip to California! Woohoo! I leave Wednesday early morning for a whole week! I'm so excited I can't wait! So, I'm going to leave you all once again. My thoughts and prayers will be with the camp here in Jacksonville, but I'm sure you all will do an awesome job! I'll be enjoying myself out in California as well as the SFC conference. Maybe I'll meet someone. *wink wink*

Before I leave, I just want to say HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY TO CRISSY LAURON and HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO RODNEY BARRERA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home