Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Since I was unable to go out to dinner with some friends last night, some of us went tonight. Three SFC sisters and I went out to dinner which was cool. They treated me and even got the employees to sing "happy birthday" for me. It was pretty nifty. SFC JAX has this CLP starting this Saturday and I'm supposed to lead it. I'm pretty nervous but I'm ready to serve the Lord since He called me to do so. I know he'll guide me through it. Tonight we had a final planning session which was just reassuring that things are going well. Praise God!

Anyway, big news! On Tuesday my parents asked me if I wanted to go to the Philippines. My mom was actually going to go alone, but then she asked me and my brother if we wanted to go. My dad and my brother can't go, so it's just me and my mom. Unfortunately it's only going to be for two weeks which kind of sucks, but praise God that I get to go! I'm really looking forward to going and I can't wait! I'm already excited about it! After seven years I'm finally going to see my family again. Yay!

Oh gosh, tonight at home was kind of crazy! I started playing Fuzion Frenzy on X-box and I got my mom to play. Since it was her first time playing, I tried to find an easy game, so we did that Twister one. My gosh she was going crazy! She kept laughing and snorting and what not because she kept losing. It was so funny! I only lost once out of the 40+ times we played, and the best she did was third place once and tied for third place another time. Fun times, fun times.

I tell you, after all these years, people still think Melissa Bundang and I are going to get back together. It's actually pretty funny if you ask me. She and I talked about it today, nothing in depth, just ever so briefly. She said that because people joke around a lot about, she thinks about "us." I usually don't think about, but when I do I just find it interesting. I mean, we've already been "together" three times, and going for a fourth round? We say it won't happen, but I guess you never know. As of now, I got no plans of it. I got no plans of getting into any kind of relationship any time soon, so I really don't think of any relationship with anyone at all. That can wait, in God's time.

Life is great! I love my family! I love my friends! Praise God! Ateh Kay you're amazing! Jonna you're crazy! Bundang, we just have that Dawson/Joey relationship. "What we have is beyond friendship." =) Love you! Little Sister, I miss you! Come home soon!

To God be the glory! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home