You know what I missed on Saturday? Rachael Lampa was at Night of Joy in Orlando last night. Because of my time in California, I decided to not go out of town this weekend even though I had planned on going to see Rachael a long time ago already. Oh well, at least I got to see her back in June. She's so awesome! I can't wait until her new CD comes out later this year I believe.
Ok anyway, before I go on, happy birthday to Mark Duenas and Robin Pundamiera! I know it's someone elses birthday but I can't remember who. Sorry to whomever that may be, but happy birthday anyway! So we had this meeting at my house today, and I made some bad comments. Funny, but in a bad way. My bad everyone! One of them was when Kristine said "let's proceed" and I thought she said something else. She was like, what did you think I said? And I'm just laughing to myself, and 10 seconds later she laughs because she figures out what I said. hahaha. Sorry Kristine =) Also, another comment I made to myself but Kristine was the only one who heard it. hahaha. What was wrong with me today?!! May God forgive me for my idiotic remarks.
So like, after our meeting Vanessa wants to sing karaoke. What was I thinking letting her do that?! All good, because she was having fun with it. Others started to sing, too. But once lots of people left, Steven took over and he was going crazy on it! I think his highest score was a 96, and he was totally off key with the song! hahaha. Well, I pleaded that we leave the karaoke and do something more "manly." So Halo it was. =) I was pretty rusty, so me and Steven split most of the games. One on one isn't that much fun, but it'll do for a while.
Sunday night... I'm bored. I know I have things to do, so I guess I should go do them. Soon enough I guess... I'm actually not in the mood to blog right now..............
Ok anyway, before I go on, happy birthday to Mark Duenas and Robin Pundamiera! I know it's someone elses birthday but I can't remember who. Sorry to whomever that may be, but happy birthday anyway! So we had this meeting at my house today, and I made some bad comments. Funny, but in a bad way. My bad everyone! One of them was when Kristine said "let's proceed" and I thought she said something else. She was like, what did you think I said? And I'm just laughing to myself, and 10 seconds later she laughs because she figures out what I said. hahaha. Sorry Kristine =) Also, another comment I made to myself but Kristine was the only one who heard it. hahaha. What was wrong with me today?!! May God forgive me for my idiotic remarks.
So like, after our meeting Vanessa wants to sing karaoke. What was I thinking letting her do that?! All good, because she was having fun with it. Others started to sing, too. But once lots of people left, Steven took over and he was going crazy on it! I think his highest score was a 96, and he was totally off key with the song! hahaha. Well, I pleaded that we leave the karaoke and do something more "manly." So Halo it was. =) I was pretty rusty, so me and Steven split most of the games. One on one isn't that much fun, but it'll do for a while.
Sunday night... I'm bored. I know I have things to do, so I guess I should go do them. Soon enough I guess... I'm actually not in the mood to blog right now..............

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home