Hello my beautiful people! I must say, I'm in a totally excited mood! I leave for California tomorrow morning, and I just can't wait! Pretty much I'm all packed, I just need to pack all the miscellaneous stuff. I hope I don't forget anything. It'll be my first time really being in California. The first and only time I was there was when I had a stop over in L.A. on family trip to the Philippines. But this time, I get to actually go around and everything! It's going to be so awesome! I'm staying with my Ate Kay Miller in San Diego. Based on her schedule, she already set up a rough itinerary of what we're going to do and I'm so down for all of it. Man, a whole week in California... what a trip this is going to be! Oh, I forgot to mention, my whole purpose of going to California is for the SFC conference in Riverside. That's right, SFC conference in California this year, then YFC conference in California next year! Word!
Anyway, I don't want to ramble on about California too much. I know some people want to go with me, such as my lovely Express Twin and Miss Lendl. Sorry ladies, you'll have to wait until next year for the YFC conference. I don't really have much to say about today. Nothing really worth sharing about. Oh, last night I went to Dave and Buster's for Rodney's 21st birthday. It was pretty dope. His family and cousins were there, so I got to see them. Then we played some games. Fun times, fun times. I wish today was as fun. But oh well, it's cool because I'm just going to have my fun this upcoming week in California! Word!
California... here I come!
Anyway, I don't want to ramble on about California too much. I know some people want to go with me, such as my lovely Express Twin and Miss Lendl. Sorry ladies, you'll have to wait until next year for the YFC conference. I don't really have much to say about today. Nothing really worth sharing about. Oh, last night I went to Dave and Buster's for Rodney's 21st birthday. It was pretty dope. His family and cousins were there, so I got to see them. Then we played some games. Fun times, fun times. I wish today was as fun. But oh well, it's cool because I'm just going to have my fun this upcoming week in California! Word!
California... here I come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home