In talking with a YFC sister yesterday, I am pretty worried about my YFC area. My time as cluster is coming to an end soon, and I don't think they're totally ready for me to leave. I think they could handle it, but I also think things would be really shaky for a while. I mean it would take some time, but I think they can do it. The question is, when do I step down? I have a particular time frame in mind, but I won't share that with anyone just yet. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how things work out for now. I love my YFC area! I think they're a great bunch of brothers and sisters whom I love very dearly! I wouldn't just leave them hanging when I step down. Even when I step down, I'm still going to be there to help them out and support them. I can't just watch them crumble, which I know they wouldn't do. They're awesome!
Anyway, I made my return to the gym today. Man two weeks of not going... today was a light day, really light! I don't really have much else to say. Hm... God is so good! Hey Ate Kay, I'm so proud of you and what you've done! That news you told me really surprised me and I'm totally excited for you! I'm sure things will work out for the best. Just pray about it, and I'll be praying for you too! Totally awesome!
Anyway, I made my return to the gym today. Man two weeks of not going... today was a light day, really light! I don't really have much else to say. Hm... God is so good! Hey Ate Kay, I'm so proud of you and what you've done! That news you told me really surprised me and I'm totally excited for you! I'm sure things will work out for the best. Just pray about it, and I'll be praying for you too! Totally awesome!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home