Ok so I was wandering around my usual xanga and blogspot sites, as well as the highly acclaimed www.illippinno.com and www.grrargack.com... go check them out! =) Anyway, so I stumbled across a site of a YFC sister. May God forgive, but sometimes I wish I were certain people just so I could be around her to spend time with her. I used to like this sister [used to? hm...] so I think about her every now and then. But through my endless streams of xanga sites, I came across hers and I just stayed there. There are times when just being at her site and reading her thoughts is just so... wow! With my mentality, I'm sure I would not tell her these feelings of mine just because of the worry that things between us may get awkard and I really would not want that at all! The time we spend together is not so often, so I love it when we do get to spend time in each other's presence, though almost never alone, which is not a bad thing at all.
Ok where did all this come from? Probably because I was reading some lovey dovey stuff on Krissy's site, but it's all good. I like having these moments to ponder about. You know what sucks about having conference crushes? If you end up having a crush on someone out of your area, it's just not all that easy to stay in touch with them and see them as often as you'd like. Because of that... I choose not to have these crushes anymore! Ok ok, for now... but when conferences come around it'll be much harder to avoid them. Two SFC conference crushes... sigh...
Ok where did all this come from? Probably because I was reading some lovey dovey stuff on Krissy's site, but it's all good. I like having these moments to ponder about. You know what sucks about having conference crushes? If you end up having a crush on someone out of your area, it's just not all that easy to stay in touch with them and see them as often as you'd like. Because of that... I choose not to have these crushes anymore! Ok ok, for now... but when conferences come around it'll be much harder to avoid them. Two SFC conference crushes... sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home