A huge "thank you" to all who greeted me a happy birthday! Yes kids that's right! If you didn't know, today is my 23rd birthday. Yay! It was a good birthday, I can't really complain. The entire day was spent with my family so that was totally cool. Let's do a quick run down of what I did for my birthday.
Tried to go to mass at 830am, but it ended at 830am. So, we went out to breakfast at Village Inn... lunch at Dave and Busters. My brother left us after this because he had to work, that bum! =) After that, I got dragged to Starke because my parents wanted to visit a friend. All good, all good. Got back to Jacksonville and did some shopping, nice sale at Express for Men. So much to buy, so little money. Anyway, we didn't go out to dinner because we were just tired and not even that hungry.
Fun times, fun times. Wow, if it wasn't for my birthday I wouldn't be getting so many phone calls! =) I love my family! I love my friends! They're so awesome! God is so great!
I'm determined to get better at that guitar!
Tried to go to mass at 830am, but it ended at 830am. So, we went out to breakfast at Village Inn... lunch at Dave and Busters. My brother left us after this because he had to work, that bum! =) After that, I got dragged to Starke because my parents wanted to visit a friend. All good, all good. Got back to Jacksonville and did some shopping, nice sale at Express for Men. So much to buy, so little money. Anyway, we didn't go out to dinner because we were just tired and not even that hungry.
Fun times, fun times. Wow, if it wasn't for my birthday I wouldn't be getting so many phone calls! =) I love my family! I love my friends! They're so awesome! God is so great!
I'm determined to get better at that guitar!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home