Sunday, September 14, 2003

So the weekend comes to an end. I must say, though it didn't go totally the way I had hoped, it still went very very well. Saturday was just majorly busy and tiring for me. It all started off at the good old commissary. Less than 4 hours of work because I had to get off early for an SFC CLP. I was pretty nervous because I had to lead it and it was my first time, and I had to give a talk at the CLP. Praise God I made it through the first module just fine. It felt good when people came up to me saying that I did just fine. Praise God for that! Oh gosh, we did this skit and I was just like whoa! One of the brothers just went all out. I mean I got scared! hahaha. It was all part of his role, but my goodness! That deserved an award! I think I did well on my talk for the CLP. One week down, three more to go. I just hope we can get more participants for the upcoming weeks.

After the SFC CLP, I had to remain at the hall because of YFC meeting. I was totally surprised at this YFC meeting because we had a turnout like we haven't had in a very long time. It was totally awesome though! I mean 40+ people was just great! I just hope and pray that we can continue on with that. I got to see quite a bit of the new YFC-ers, though I didn't exactly meet them. In time I guess. Ok so at the YFC meeting I had to give yet another talk. It was funny because Steven and Chris C. wanted to give the talk, but I supposedly "stole" it from them. Sorry guys. =) But I must say, the talk went really well. I felt really good giving that talk, and the mood seemed kind of... seroius? hahaha. Well it was a serious, but I didn't want to be too serious. That's why I threw in that "I'm turning Japanese" song. What a great meeting! From what I can think, only two things went down that I wish could've been different. One of course, being this whole situation with the two brothers. God bless them both! In time, God will bring them back together. The other thing that went down, man it totally sucks! A sister, one that will remain nameless here, got in trouble because I think she was supposed to go somewhere else and wasn't supposed to go to the meeting. Not too sure of the details, but it just totally sucks. I feel really bad for her and what not, I just hope I get to see her around at YFC stuff in the future... whenever that will be.

My Sunday didn't go to bad either. I had to work after mass. My gosh the Commissary has been pretty busy this weekend! Praise God! That just means more money for the trip to the Philippines. Word! Let's back track my last four days at work. About 16.5 hours, and I made... $192. Not too shabby, ey? As much as I love the Commissary, I do believe it's time to move on... and soon! hahaha. We'll see about that. Anyway, afer work I went to Mr. Victorino's birthday party at Hanna Park. Ok, it took me over 20 minutes to find the place! Because I went to Lot 8, and they were in Shelter 8. Big difference. Craziness I tell you, just craziness! But when I finally got there, everything was all good. Ate, hit up the beach, chilled, had fun. Good times, good times. I don't really like swimming at the beach, though I do go sometimes. I prefer the pool. I feel ike going swimming though. hehehe. Oh well. I wanted to hit up Six Pockets because I had this urge to play some billiards. But when I woke up from my nap, I had a headache. =\ So unfortunately I didn't go anywhere. Maybe tomorrow.

That pretty much ends my weekend. I'm here at home with a headache, listening to all these random songs. Almost 3 weeks of not going to the gym. I need to get back into it this week. I want to play sports! Anyone up for some basketball? Tennis? Try some new sports? I love God! I'm proud of YFC JAX! Keep up the awesome work! I love YFC JAX!

"Dare to be Daniel, dare to stand alone, date to have a purpose true, and dare to make it known!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home