I was practicing that darn guitar again today. I need someone to teach me because this self learning thing isn't doing me too well. Or maybe I can get with someone who's learning but just a step ahead of me. I don't know, I'll just keep on practicing and see what happens. Anyway, I met up with some people and watched "Once Upon a Time in Mexico." It didn't turn out as I thought it would, not totally anyway. To me, it was more of a comedy. It had action and what, but it was just funny to me. I thought it was a pretty good movie, just not what I expected. But that's cool. I saw quite a bit of people at the movies tonight. Well, the group that I was with I knew lots of them. And I saw some other people I knew watching the same movie. Good times, good times. Anyway, enough about my day. Let's move on, shall we?
You know what sucks? Man this totally sucks... two of my friends are on the verge of, if not already, hating each other. Harsh words spoken, immature actions being done... I mean my gosh! Sometimes I just wonder if what we learn in YFC ever sticks with us in our lives. These people know what's right and what's wrong and what actions are looked down upon, but I guess sometimes our emotions get the best of us. I'm not taking sides, I'm not saying who's at fault and who's not... I'm totally neutral in this situation. I just hope both will continue on with their walk with the Lord. I hope they both pray about the situation because no doubt I'm praying for the both of them. It pains me to think that something like this is happening between two really good friends of mine. And what can I do? I know what I can do, I know what I want to do, it's just a matter of pulling all the strings to get it done. God willing, I can. My heart is sad... it's torn... I'm worried because I'm suppose to lead an SFC CLP on Saturday and give a talk at the CLP and give a talk at the YFC meeting the same day, and I just hope I can focus on my service rather than this whole ordeal. It sucks! I want to help the situation because I want to save any chance of bringing back that friendship these two shared. Lost cause? I truly hope not. I know it's easier said than done, but why can't they just talk it out?! Very sad. But hey, things can change. I'm hoping and praying that things will... and soon! God willing. I'm praying for you two! Ok so last night I was thinking about this whole situation. I thought myself to sleep, contacts in and lamp still on.
"GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."
THIS CAN BE CHANGED! I just feel like they don't want it to change. Maybe they do, I don't know. I really hope they do. I know lots of people feel the same way I do. Am I praying for a lost cause? Fighting for something that won't come about? Who knows... but I continue to pray and pray until something changes.
You know what sucks? Man this totally sucks... two of my friends are on the verge of, if not already, hating each other. Harsh words spoken, immature actions being done... I mean my gosh! Sometimes I just wonder if what we learn in YFC ever sticks with us in our lives. These people know what's right and what's wrong and what actions are looked down upon, but I guess sometimes our emotions get the best of us. I'm not taking sides, I'm not saying who's at fault and who's not... I'm totally neutral in this situation. I just hope both will continue on with their walk with the Lord. I hope they both pray about the situation because no doubt I'm praying for the both of them. It pains me to think that something like this is happening between two really good friends of mine. And what can I do? I know what I can do, I know what I want to do, it's just a matter of pulling all the strings to get it done. God willing, I can. My heart is sad... it's torn... I'm worried because I'm suppose to lead an SFC CLP on Saturday and give a talk at the CLP and give a talk at the YFC meeting the same day, and I just hope I can focus on my service rather than this whole ordeal. It sucks! I want to help the situation because I want to save any chance of bringing back that friendship these two shared. Lost cause? I truly hope not. I know it's easier said than done, but why can't they just talk it out?! Very sad. But hey, things can change. I'm hoping and praying that things will... and soon! God willing. I'm praying for you two! Ok so last night I was thinking about this whole situation. I thought myself to sleep, contacts in and lamp still on.
"GOD grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."
THIS CAN BE CHANGED! I just feel like they don't want it to change. Maybe they do, I don't know. I really hope they do. I know lots of people feel the same way I do. Am I praying for a lost cause? Fighting for something that won't come about? Who knows... but I continue to pray and pray until something changes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home