Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Today, actually Wednesday, was my time to spend with Erika since she leaves this Sunday for New Jersey to go to college. We just hung out pretty much throughout the afternoon until night time. I first met her at her house because she and Nory had just gotten back from Sandalwood. We then journeyed over to buy Nory a turtle... I guess we won't be seeing those turtles much longer. Poor turtles... =) Then it was off to Sandalwood to pick up Kristine and Steven. Then the Cunamay's and I just went around places together. First the mall, then Pet Smart, Shoe Carnival, Super Walmart, Chik-fil-A, then to their house. It was a fun day hanging with them. Have you ever heard someone order ice cream in a cone in the shape of Mufasa's head? Well today, I did. Steven was giving his friend a hard time at Chik-fil-A. I found it to be rather amusing. Anyway, the rest of the afternoon and night we spent hanging at their house. They were cleaning up their fish tank which has fish, 3 turtles, a catfish, and a snail. Steven set up the tank and the accessories so that it looks like Pride Rock in the tank. That way, when a turtle gets on the top portion of the rock, it's like Simba or Mufasa on Pride Rock. Ok never mind, you just have to see it to know what I mean. Good times, good times. This day was all good and fun. Just wish we could've talked more. I mean like talk talk. Maybe another time... we'll see. I left around 9pm to go home because me and my dad had to pick up my mom from work. They're spending the night down in Starke until tomorrow. That explains why I'm home alone. I could've gone out, but I'm pretty tired. I was thinking of going out... but I'm just going to crash in my bed soon.

Sometimes I just hate it when I'm right... I guess that's why I wish I was wrong on certain things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home