Monday, August 18, 2003

My goodness Sunday was just awesome! I started off the day by going to mass in the morning. I was so tired! I shouldn't have stayed up late playing video games. Boo on me. But anyway, after a busy, hot, and prosperous day at work I left to hit up a camp training. Before we even started camp training, how about the brothers were already playing Halo! Word! hahahaha. I think the camp training went well though. Couple switches here and there, people anxious about giving talks... all good all good. They're going to do awesome! Kind of sad though, since this camp, number 14... actually 16 because of 2 house camps, will be the first camp I miss since our 5th camp which was the first time I served. Man, the service team is off the hook! A bunch of crazy people! That's a good thing of course, I just hope they take that craziness to the camp and show those participants how fun it is to have God in your life. Word! Anyway, after our camp training, it was once again time for Halo. This time, it was 4 on 4. That's right kids, we hooked up two X-Boxes and played teams. It was so much fun! Our team was killer! Me, Alvin, Derrick and Don were schooling Chris C., Chris D., Steven, and Sean. They were at a disadvantage even though they had Sean. I had to leave the game a little early to take a 3 of the sisters home, but I came back for more action. Oh, funny thing happened while I was dropping them off. You won't appreciate this unless you're a Halo fan. So I'm driving them home when at the corner of my eye, I see a sniper trail. I did a double take and I thought to myself, oh my goodness what's wrong with me?!! hahaha. Like I said, if you don't know Halo, then that's not funny to you. But yah, I made my return to Halo and once again, our team reigned surpreme. What a fun night it was! Next weekend again we plan on doing it all over again. Word! Too bad school gets in the way... hahaha.

Ok Monday... well I didn't really do anything today. I should've continued with the job search. I did however go to the gym. After working out, I hit the basketball courts. Once we started playing 4 on 4, my team never lost. Word! I think it was like four or five games in a row, but then I had to leave. I should've stayed until we lost, but oh well. You know what sucks, watching a movie with burnt pop corn. hahaha. I watched "Lord of the Rings" tonight and I kind of burnt my pop corn. Still edible so I just ate it. Besides, it was my fault. Well kids, I wish I had something more interesting to tell you... oh wait I do!

Well, last night and a couple other nights ago, I had some weird dreams. More so on the sexually weird side. hahaha. I know I know, but hey it's not like I can help what I'm dreaming about! However, I think I shall keep the details to myself because I do remember who was in the dreams and what was going on. Naks naman! I don't think I want to embarass myself and those who played a starring role in these dreams. Word! =)

Until next time my friends, I bid thee farewell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home