Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I was thinking today about this whole job search thing. I got more numbers to call for possible job opportunities. But then I thought, if I can't find a job by the end of September, what about YFC full-time? I never really gave it serious thought, but the thought has lingered in my mind. I did however give serious thought to being a Mission Volunteer for the Southeast Region, but this was last year. I was on the verge of saying yes, but something happened and things just came to a stop. It's all good because it seems like I am an MV anyway with the work that I do for YFC in my region. So what do you think? Me as a full-timer in YFC? Can you picture it? Man, I sure can't because I know my personality and it's way different from the current and even past full-timers. Then again, you can't compare yourself to others. Who knows where my path will go... only He does.

I think they have trick mirrors at my gym. Whenever I work out and look at myself in those mirrors, it looks like I make progress. I'm like, whoa it's starting to show! Word! hahaha. But then when I'm at home, I'm just like... whatever. I can see the difference now from when I first started working out at my current gym. I like the way I look, I'm proud of my accomplishments. I mean I'm not like majorly cut or sporting the bulging biceps, but I think I look just fine. Word! Praise God for the oppurtunity to keep this body in good shape to do His work.

Anyway, that ends tonight's show. Things to look forward to: Orlando on Friday and Saturday to visit Arlene from NJ; possibly visiting my express twin Friday or Saturday; leaving for California next week; possible Halo with the guys on Sunday. Things not to look forward to: Annabelle leaves for New Orleans Thursday; little sister leaves for NJ on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home