Saturday, August 16, 2003

I wish I could say that my weekend has been extraordinarily exciting, but that's just not the case. It's a Saturday night, and I've chosen to stay home. Seems like that's all I've been doing. However, I did go out Friday night, but I just chilled at someone's house. Me, Ruby, and Melissa B. got ice cream and made it a Blockbuster night. Me being health consciencous, I didn't eat the ice cream, though it looked really good! hahaha. Anyway, we watched "Bringing Down the House" and "Head of State." I liked them both, pretty funny movies. Oh, instead of going out to the movies Friday night I decided to chill with Melissa because she got four wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday. Besides, I felt sorry for her because no one wanted to visit her. hahaha. Just kidding! I know she's going to read this, so I had to put that in there. Anyway, I got home at like 310am but I didn't get in trouble. That's kind of why I decided to stay in tonight since I got home late last night. I've just been watching tv all night. Could've watched "Uptown Girls" but that movie didn't exactly spark my interest. I'm actually bored now, I don't know what I want to do. Maybe I'll end my night playing video games. Anyone want to come over? Does anyone want to go to Orlando next weekend for two days? If so, let's go! Friday and Saturday if you're down. I don't know exactly what I'll be doing, but I know I will be visiting Arlene from NJ because she'll be there. Actually, I think she'll be there tomorrow night until next week on Sunday. Aww, Erika leaves next week on Sunday. Boo on that... I need to call her and spend some time with her. One week left for my little sister to be here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home