Ok, so the parentals are out of town, and of course I slept in! Not that I wanted to, I don't like sleeping in too late because I feel like I waste a good portion of the day in which I could've done something more productive. Anyway, today wasn't really a busy day for me. I actually could've gone to St. Augustine with a friend, but since I slept in my schedule was totally thrown off. Sorry Melissa! Wow, I don't really have much to talk about today. I finally bought this one video game, Outlaw Volleyball. It's okay, but I'm sure it'll get better once I start playing more and more, like Halo. =) Well kids, I don't want to pull words out of my butt just to give you something to read. So I'll end this now. No worries, things will pick up and I'll have tons of stuff to talk about. Just you wait...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home