Wow, I got caught up in fixing up my room tonight I almost forgot to bore my loyal fans out there. My deepest apologies. Well let's begin shall we. Things started off on a sad note today. My mom found three baby birds and one unhatched egg in our lawn this morning. She took them in and we attempted to take care of them, though we didn't know how. They seem to have fallen out of their nest, but putting them back in there didn't cross our minds. Anyway, it's sad and I'm hoping that they'll be okay. We tried to dig up some worms and feed them, though our attempts were mildly successful. I tried to give them some water which actually worked, I think anyway. I called up this one place and they told me the best thing to do was to put them back in the nest in hopes that the mother bird would come back. So I did, and I'm hoping the mom will return to her young chicks. They need her right about now. I just hope it's not too late for them. I checked on them twice and they seem to be okay. When my mom gets home from work, which will be within 15 minutes, we're going to check again.
A few of us got together today to work on the Florida banner for the conference coming up this weekend. So far it's looking rather good. Tomorrow we begin painting and what not. We need to finish it by Wednesday night, at the latest Thursday morning. I'm sure it will all turn out good. Wouldn't it be awesome if Florida won the banner contest? Well, assuming they are having a contest for best banner.
Gosh, I don't have much else to say. If you're wondering, I am doing better since yesterday. It all still crosses my mind, but I try to think positively. I'm optimistic about things. Anyway kids, I don't want to bore you much longer. I'll just wait until something worth going into depth comes up. So until then...
PS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXPRESS TWIN!!!!!! Hope you're having fun where ever you're at. See you soon!! Bye... love you!
A few of us got together today to work on the Florida banner for the conference coming up this weekend. So far it's looking rather good. Tomorrow we begin painting and what not. We need to finish it by Wednesday night, at the latest Thursday morning. I'm sure it will all turn out good. Wouldn't it be awesome if Florida won the banner contest? Well, assuming they are having a contest for best banner.
Gosh, I don't have much else to say. If you're wondering, I am doing better since yesterday. It all still crosses my mind, but I try to think positively. I'm optimistic about things. Anyway kids, I don't want to bore you much longer. I'll just wait until something worth going into depth comes up. So until then...
PS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXPRESS TWIN!!!!!! Hope you're having fun where ever you're at. See you soon!! Bye... love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home