Remember those birds from yesterday? Well, we found them in the morning. Two found dead in the grass and I survivor and the egg is still in the nest. But after tonight, the third one died. Very sad =( It sucks, and I'm thinking of buying a pet bird just because. We used to have two parakeets, but I don't know what happened to them. Anyway, my mostly non-eventful day goes like this... gym, work, YFC Conference stuff. My night was actually spent at the Dancel's house working on the Florida banner for the conference this weekend. Today we did all the painting and what not, and now all that's left is putting the wholes in and getting the pipes to hold it up. Praise God! There was five of us who helped paint today, so we got things done pretty swiftly. After we were done, the remaining ones left watched the video from the YFC conference in Dallas, TX back in 2001. I found it to be very delightful and inspiring. The performances were dope and the talks were once again incredible! Oh the memories... and I even remembered stuff I totally forgot about! Good times, good times. I plan on buying the YFC Conference back in 1999, that's right, it was here in Jacksonville! After watching that video from Dallas, I'm totally excited and hyped up for the conference! Not necessarily for all the activities and people, but for the talks and the lessons to be learned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home