Ok, sorry I forgot to post yesterday, I just got caught up in packing at night that I totally forgot. But trust me, you really didn't miss anything. Let's recap anyway... I hit the gym in the morning until early afternoon. Dude we were playing some basketball and my second game was on fire... well it started out that way anyway. I was up against this one quick black guy who's good, and I just couldn't contain him. But I scored six straight points on him. Go me!! hahaha. Anyway, me and Tim did the finalization stuff for the state banner for conference. Good thing we did a run through on how to put it up because it was quite difficult at first but we managed. It's looking really good if you ask me. After we got that done, we picked up Steven, Kristine, and Nory and headed to Super Walmart to buy stuff for conference. The rest of my night was filled with long hours of packing and trying to decide what to wear. I pack like a girl. =\ hahaha. I take too long and I can be so indecisive. Ok so that's my Wednesday... not exciting like I said. Well, Walmart was lots of fun though. =)
So on to Thursday... talk about boring!! Today beats yesterday. First of all, congratulations to my friend JB on his citizenship today. I was supposed to go out to lunch with them but I had to take care of things at home before I leave for conference. I even cut my gym time short to make it to lunch, but it just wasn't meant to be. Sucks, huh? Oh well next time I guess. I did more packing, and I actually still need to finish things. I have to be at the hall in about four hours, I have plenty of time. Work today was crap. It was raining cats and dogs for hours! That's why it wasn't busy. I mean, who wants to go to the grocery store when it's raining so hard?! But for me, I was ecstatic to go! For some reason, I just love working in the rain. It gives me such a rush! I left work early because it just wasn't worth it. The money I made I used for snacks on the bus, so I left with four whopping dollars. All good all good. Well, no doubt this will be my last post until we get back on Monday. I'm excited to leave! Conference is going to be so dope... I can't wait! But before we leave, I must go finish getting my stuff together. So I shall leave you for now. Have an excellent weekend my friends and I'll see you when we get back.
"If you want HIM, come and claim HIM!" -motto for CFC YFC Southeast Region =)
So on to Thursday... talk about boring!! Today beats yesterday. First of all, congratulations to my friend JB on his citizenship today. I was supposed to go out to lunch with them but I had to take care of things at home before I leave for conference. I even cut my gym time short to make it to lunch, but it just wasn't meant to be. Sucks, huh? Oh well next time I guess. I did more packing, and I actually still need to finish things. I have to be at the hall in about four hours, I have plenty of time. Work today was crap. It was raining cats and dogs for hours! That's why it wasn't busy. I mean, who wants to go to the grocery store when it's raining so hard?! But for me, I was ecstatic to go! For some reason, I just love working in the rain. It gives me such a rush! I left work early because it just wasn't worth it. The money I made I used for snacks on the bus, so I left with four whopping dollars. All good all good. Well, no doubt this will be my last post until we get back on Monday. I'm excited to leave! Conference is going to be so dope... I can't wait! But before we leave, I must go finish getting my stuff together. So I shall leave you for now. Have an excellent weekend my friends and I'll see you when we get back.
"If you want HIM, come and claim HIM!" -motto for CFC YFC Southeast Region =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home