Tuesday, July 29, 2003

It's 1:22am and I'm posting because I thought you might be interested in what I was thinking. I know it'll raise some questions, but here goes. This is me thinking to myself: "I heard your voice today and once again I just melted in your angelic voice. I pictured your beautiful face smiling, and I couldn't help but smile back. I didn't mean to think of you tonight, you just popped in my head. I'm not complaining, in fact, I'm glad it happened. You're one hard person to get out of my mind. Is this a crush? An infatuation? Something more? Something less?"

Feelings are a funny thing, don't you think? =) This person is NOT my conference crush, there was no conference crush this year. This conference was just different like that. Now that I think about it, we got some fine looking sisters in YFC. I need to find someone around my age... hahaha. Maybe I should think about going to the SFC Conference in California. I really want to go, but funding isn't on my side. Besides, there's a YFC camp here in Jacksonville that weekend. But I know they can handle the camp without me. So if funding does come along, I'd definitely choose SFC Conference over the YFC camp.

Ok so it's Thursday now, but I'm going to finish off my Wednesday. =) Things didn't really get going for me until I went with Annabelle and her cousins to do some volunteer work at this place called Dignity-U-Wear. Pretty much we folded and organized clothes that would be given out to those who couldn't afford to buy. It was actually pretty fun and I look forward to doing it again. Me and Alvin actually did less folding of clothes because we were doing other things, good thing too because there were lots of stuff to be folded and organized according to size. We only worked for about an hour because we got there kind of late, but it's all good. It was a fun hour and besides, I forgot how volunteering at places can be lots of fun. Next time, we'll try and get YFC to go. Word!! Anyway, after that we all headed back to Annabelle's to chill and eat. Me and Alvin tore up those baby carrots!! hahaha. We left at about 715pm to pick up Steven and head back to my house to play some Halo. True!! =) We played from like, 745 until 215pm. Alvin won all the games except one where I beat him by one kill. Man I still suck! That was a lot of Halo! I just hope they didn't get in trouble for getting home late. =)

Anyway, I guess that's about it. My people... volunteering is a great thing to do! I really encourage it. And if you do find a place to do so, hit me up! Maybe YFC can get together and hit up the place and volunteer as well. Doinky!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home