Thursday, July 31, 2003

I saw this really cute girl at the gym today! I don't recall ever seeing her there before. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for her next time. =) Anyway, I was really lazy to go to work today. I wanted to skip out, but I shouldn't because of all the days I've missed. But something funny did happen at work. I'm sitting on a bench waiting for my turn and I start scratching my leg because it's itchy...

bagger lady: You got fleas?
meeh: Yah I've had them for two years and they won't leave me alone.
bagger lady: I should get my cat, fleas love cats.
bagger girl: YOU REALLY GOT FLEAS??

Oh my goodness! That sounds like something Theresa or Lendl would ask! hahaha. We just started laughing like there was no tomorrow! Funny stuff, funny stuff. =) That was the highlight of my day at work because work was just crappy today. I didn't feel like working. Like I said, I was lazy. I kind of went job searching today, and I have a few prospects. Pray that I get a job! The rest of my night was filled with lots of joy working on the service team for our next YFC camp here in Jacksonville. Me and Ate Faith worked on it together at her house. After that, we watched my conference video. I saw this other girl on the video I wanted to meet! Anne Fernando from NJ... my goodness can she sing! She's so dope! And if you're thinking... no Anne is not the girl I was talking about in yesterday's entry. Sorry Jonna and Kristine. =) You'll just have to keep on guessing.

Pray for GAT 2003, it starts Friday August 1 and goes on until August 15 I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home