My goodness, three days in a row I haven't been to the gym. That's not good. Hopefully I'll make it Friday. I could've gone today, but I would've felt kind of guilty because my mom got mad at my dad for something, and whenever that happens, I usually don't go out unless I have to. So it was just one of those days. But I did get to leave because of work. And after work it was practice. Stephanie seemed to be getting kind of frustrated, though sometimes it's hard to tell because of her smile. Maybe it's one of those smiles that tries to hide the frustration... hm... Kristine seemed kind of bothered for some reason... Jon Torres and Sean Viray made a surprise visit. I didn't get to practice with the band because of the dance practice, we just had so much to work on since we perform on Saturday. But at least Kristine got to practice with them.
I'm kind of bummed right now. Not too sure why though. I want to play Halo, but I don't. I've been driving people around a lot lately. I think it's because of all these practices and what not. It's all good. I usually don't mind, just as long as it's not too much of an invconvenience. Besides, it's part of my service to the Lord. I miss Jon and his funny self. It really was nice to see him again. Peole here are excited about conference next week. People already packed, people beginning, some talking about what they're going to do at conference, others making bus partners... good times good times. Speaking of which, I don't have a bus partner. I think I'll just so who wants to sleep the whole way, then I'll do the same. hahaha. I don't know, we'll see. I'm excited about conference... well not at this moment I'm not. I really want to go to the SFC conference in August, but I don't know if I can.
Hm... Night of Joy or Rock the Universe? Rachael Lampa or Mercy Me? Naks naman! Sleepy... tired... but I love you!
I'm kind of bummed right now. Not too sure why though. I want to play Halo, but I don't. I've been driving people around a lot lately. I think it's because of all these practices and what not. It's all good. I usually don't mind, just as long as it's not too much of an invconvenience. Besides, it's part of my service to the Lord. I miss Jon and his funny self. It really was nice to see him again. Peole here are excited about conference next week. People already packed, people beginning, some talking about what they're going to do at conference, others making bus partners... good times good times. Speaking of which, I don't have a bus partner. I think I'll just so who wants to sleep the whole way, then I'll do the same. hahaha. I don't know, we'll see. I'm excited about conference... well not at this moment I'm not. I really want to go to the SFC conference in August, but I don't know if I can.
Hm... Night of Joy or Rock the Universe? Rachael Lampa or Mercy Me? Naks naman! Sleepy... tired... but I love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home