Saturday, July 19, 2003

It was just one crazy Saturday. Too much to say but I'll try and keep it short and sweet... so let's begin. It was an early, but short day at work this morning. I had to leave early to go to our performance at a wedding. All in all, the performance went well. I think we all did an excellent job and we gave it our best. Unfortunately, our performance wasn't tailored to the audience, which could explain the lack of interest and applause. It was mostly adults and what not and our dance was a hip hop kind of thing. All good because we still rocked it! Ok first highlight of my time at the wedding reception... if you read Steven or Kristine's XANGA [boo on xanga!!] then you already know what went down. But it's my embarassing story, so I'm going to share. So all of us dancers were hanging around in the back rooms doing whatever. I was playing cards with some people unaware of things going on around me. So I'm singing a part of the song we danced to, the part that goes "I'm grinding I'm grinding..." Anyway, for some reason people are like "shh" telling us to be quiet and that the bride was coming. I'm like, okay whatever. So out loud I say, "I'm grinding, I'm grinding, the bride." And wouldn't you know, I look over to my left and the bride is there across the room! Talk about embarassing! When they said she was coming, I didn't know they meant in our room! They were all laughing and what not at my expense. Color me embarassed. =) All good, it was an accident, and we all had a good laugh with it. Anyway, the whole reception was pretty cool. We all just hung out in the back for a while just doing whatever. Then we eventually went out to the party and danced and what not. I even requested Testify and they danced it. It was a lot of fun. But my night didn't end there. It actually was just beginnig...

I got a call from Melissa Bundang asking if I wanted to hit the movies with some people. I was a bit tired, but I went anyway since I don't hang out with them as often as I used to. So after dropping off some people, I headed over to Bundang's to pick her up. First we just chilled and talked because I was resting. Then we went out to dinner, and of course I paid. Doesn't dinner at McDonald's sound good? hahaha. Anyway, me and six girls watched "How to Deal." It was pretty good, I liked it. But I think I like "A Walk to Remember" better. It was funny because at one part of the movie, the grandma says something like, don't give up on your first love. So jokingly, I turn to Melissa and say, "see, we still have a chance." We started laughing, and I think some others heard and laughed a little as well. Good times, good times.

"Mac it, then smack it." hahaha. I can't do that, I don't mac on the ladies. When it comes to the females, I try to be a gentleman. But if I'm just playing around and being goofy, then the game comes out! =) I know what you're thinking... "What game? You ain't got no game!" Yes my friends, the truth hurts. I have no game... because when it comes to matters of the heart, it's no mere game. Love is not something to be taken lightly.

So, my "bestfriend" asked me today, "Who is your first love?" Wouldn't you like to know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home