Can you guess what time I got up today? That's right... 550am! On a Friday morning?!! I was so surprised I woke up and stayed up. I purposely set my alarms early so I can go to the gym, which I did. Go me, go me!! 645am until 910am was great! I think I only stayed awake because once I got up I had to use the bathroom... and because my mom was awake and watching tv. How odd. She's mad at my dad for something so she was sleeping in the living room, well she couldn't really sleep so she was just watching tv. It's funny because my brother got home around 4am and my mom was awake! I wonder if he got in trouble. Anyway, busy busy morning for me, but it's nothing you would want to know. It's 120pm and it's about to rain. I love thunder storms! The thunder and lightening is just so invigorating! I love nature.
Ok so while I was out, I was doing some thinking while I was driving. A lot of my life has been spent trying to please people in some shape or form. Whether it's by doing something, or wearing something, or saying something, or whatever. I noticed that about myself. No one knows I do that. Don't get me wrong, I don't do it all the time, but I just realized I do that quite often. Like, I'll try to impress someone just because. That kind of sucks. I mean, I should be myself, and do what I want and say what I want and wear what I want... I need to just be me. I am happy to say that I haven't been trying to please anyone lately. I don't think I do it much anymore. Right now, it's just about making myself happy and being true to myself, and of course pleasing the One who created me.
I love smoothies! Smoothie King rocks! Well, until tonight... have a great afternoon kids!
We had debutante practice at Kaluby's for Annabelle's debutante. At the dance studio a signed read this: "... TEACHER STUDENT FRATERNIZATION IS PROHIBITED." So I thought, what does that mean? Courtesy of dictionary.com, (1) To associate with others in a brotherly or congenial way. (2) To associate on friendly terms with an enemy or opposing group, often in violation of discipline or orders. Interesting... why? Well, because at our first practice I was chosen to be used as an example so I got to dance with Liz, one of the dance instructors. So we all came back to practice today, and they're all talking and what not about me dancing with her again. Then we read the sign. So you put one and one together, and that's how that all came to be. All in good fun though. =) Besides, she wasn't wearing a ring. hahaha. James Victorino was used as an example to everyone, he's trying to take my spot. All good because Liz used me as well. Pretty funny stuff. Oh, and how about when she asked us to get partners, me and James, the two tallest got partnered up with the two shortest girls! I mean, what kind of weirdness?! Good thing it wasn't our actual dance parterns. Anyway, after practice we went back to Annabelle's for more practice. Good times, good times.
Teacher student fraternization is prohibited... pssh!! hahaha. I got one thing to say about that... HOT BREAD!!!!!
Ok so while I was out, I was doing some thinking while I was driving. A lot of my life has been spent trying to please people in some shape or form. Whether it's by doing something, or wearing something, or saying something, or whatever. I noticed that about myself. No one knows I do that. Don't get me wrong, I don't do it all the time, but I just realized I do that quite often. Like, I'll try to impress someone just because. That kind of sucks. I mean, I should be myself, and do what I want and say what I want and wear what I want... I need to just be me. I am happy to say that I haven't been trying to please anyone lately. I don't think I do it much anymore. Right now, it's just about making myself happy and being true to myself, and of course pleasing the One who created me.
I love smoothies! Smoothie King rocks! Well, until tonight... have a great afternoon kids!
We had debutante practice at Kaluby's for Annabelle's debutante. At the dance studio a signed read this: "... TEACHER STUDENT FRATERNIZATION IS PROHIBITED." So I thought, what does that mean? Courtesy of dictionary.com, (1) To associate with others in a brotherly or congenial way. (2) To associate on friendly terms with an enemy or opposing group, often in violation of discipline or orders. Interesting... why? Well, because at our first practice I was chosen to be used as an example so I got to dance with Liz, one of the dance instructors. So we all came back to practice today, and they're all talking and what not about me dancing with her again. Then we read the sign. So you put one and one together, and that's how that all came to be. All in good fun though. =) Besides, she wasn't wearing a ring. hahaha. James Victorino was used as an example to everyone, he's trying to take my spot. All good because Liz used me as well. Pretty funny stuff. Oh, and how about when she asked us to get partners, me and James, the two tallest got partnered up with the two shortest girls! I mean, what kind of weirdness?! Good thing it wasn't our actual dance parterns. Anyway, after practice we went back to Annabelle's for more practice. Good times, good times.
Teacher student fraternization is prohibited... pssh!! hahaha. I got one thing to say about that... HOT BREAD!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home